Here’s what you’ll get…
- WAXBiB PACKAGES TOGETHER EASY LAID OUT MODULES VIA A UNIQUE BLUEPRINT FORMULA. By utilising my unique W4 Formula it makes starting a wax-print subscription business as easy as ABC…literally! You will be directed and lead along a structured system that helps you to navigate the process and start your own African fashion business in 12 weeks
- WAXBiB GIVES YOU THE “HOW TO” CREATE A PROFITABLE FASHION BUSINESS MADE IN AFRICA. WAXBiB brings together my 20 year industry experience plus my experience starting 4 profitable businesses into one easy to use program that equips you with a tried and tested blueprint formula that brings your business profit regularly.
- WAXBiB PROVIDES YOU WITH UNIQUE ACTIONABLE TASKS PROJECTS AND ASSIGNMENTS You will receive 4 modules broken down into bite sized video tech tutorials. The content is up to date and contemporary and is all-inclusive on what you need to practically set up a wax-print subscription fashion business sourcing from Africa.
- VIDEO TRAININGS, CHEATSHEETS, TOOLS AND TEMPLATES. When you sign up, you’ll get access to templates, cheatsheets, fillable workbooks, video trainings, lists, supplier contacts and tech tutorials at once. You can dive in and work through the course at your own pace
- 21/90 RULE SUCCESS, 21/90 RULE SUCCESS. Have you heard of the 21/90 Rule? Theory says it takes 21 days to develop a habit then 90 days for it to become a lifestyle. WAXBiB creates a consistent habit and a new lifestyle for your business. It is NOT easy to start a business BUT results show that with commitment over a 90 day timeframe your life could be completely different. This is why I have designed WAXBiB to be completed in just 90 days to expedite your success.
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK STUDENT COMMUNITY To support your business growth you will be invited to join the private facebook group where present and past students are part of the community and support, share and encourage one another. You will have access to this for free for 3 months (90days)
- PROFESSIONAL, EXPERIENCED TEACHER WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTISE. I AM INVESTED IN YOU. One thing I always say is that your success is my success. I am invested to you succeeding because my guiding drive is to encourage trade with Africa to change perceptions and to build up the fashion opportunities on the continent and be part of the changing narrative in Africa.
- WAXBiB IS TRIED TESTED AND TRUE! I have done it myself and have two membership/subscription businesses. Memberships and subscriptions are BOOMING in popularity and present a fantastic opportunity for recurring revenue in the online space. A wax-print subscription business for your African fashion business model is an opportunity that this 12-week live training will offer you. It guarantees monthly income and so regular customers.
Bonus: 3 MONTHS ACCESS TO theFAMILY – FASHION AFRICA MEMBERSHIP CLUB WORTH £291
The Fashion Africa Membership club is a unique club nothing else like it! One that believes in and follows our mantra of rebuilding African communities by building African businesses.
People absolutely love it…
AMAZING STUDENT RESULTS!
Students from all over the world go through our trainings. They are having successes from implementing the methods, the tools, the templates and the advices given from our trainings here in the FABAcademy. They bring this into their own businesses and are now producing 1000s of pieces of clothing in Africa, they are being stocked in multiple stores internationally and they are even moving to Africa and exporting back to their home countries. The content provided is the only one of it kind and most effective online course for the industry on the market. Just look see testimonials right below…
“...we have been stocked in 4 countries and have customers all over the world....it continues to make strides in the fashion world and it all started with F.A.B.”
Madonna Kendona, Raffia Atelier
“…Jacqueline Shaw is a true inspiration to fashion entrepreneurs in and outside of Africa…Jacqueline has established herself as a wise guide with encyclopedic knowledge when it comes to the fashion industry.”
— FASHIONOMICS AFRICA of the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
“Doing the coaching with Jacqueline now and I've learnt so much in the last few months...been doubting myself but Jacqueline has always been there to encourage me to move forward and really grateful to her...can't wait to get my product out!”
Frances below says she had met snakes and crooks along the way when she first started her African fashion business AND she lost money and eventually had to close her business. NOW she has joined Fashion Africa Business (F.A.B) training because …in her words…
“...I wanted to get started again with a bit more STRUCTURE, A bit more thinking and a STORY behind my business.”
Frances Ekiko, My Sister Made It
“The FAB course is a great introductory to anyone looking to get involved in sourcing consumer goods on the African continent. The course taught me what to expect when stepping into that industry. I'd recommend this course to anyone that is aspiring or ready to take a deep -dive into sourcing from the African continent.”
Viola Labi, Canada
“NOW I am on the course I can see a tangible product – I can literally feel it! Positives are that you gain a lot of confidence you also begin to realise that it is not such a difficult journey, but it’s a journey that starts with you, you've got to take the steps to do it. It’s very good value and Jacqueline’s training is thorough. She knows her stuff!”
“The 2016 edition of F.A.B. Workshops was Excellent! Good presentations and speakers, all well prepared and informative and open for questions after the courses. I'll definitely recommend the workshops to my friends.”
2016 F.A.B. online student.